Patient and Medical Community Engagement
At ProQR, we aim to develop best-in-class therapies in the most efficient manner as well as to improve patient care through awareness, education, and advancing the understanding of these conditions. From our beginnings, our approach is to integrate the patient voice at every step along the way as we develop our medicines. We act with a sense of purpose and urgency to ensure everything we do is in the interest of patients. This makes us ProQRians.
Although ProQR is still in the early stages of our development programs for cystic fibrosis (CF), Leber’s congenital amaurosis Type 10 (LCA10), and dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (DEB), we strongly believe that this patient-centric strategy is crucial to our success, and so we established the Patient and Medical Community Engagement (PMCE) team. This dedicated team functions to listen to and represent the patient voice internally and to collaborate with the communities that we serve.
Learn more about our progress in our development programs:
- QR-010 for cystic fibrosis
- QR-110 for Leber’s congenital amaurosis type 10
- QR-313 for dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa
- Other innovation programs
For questions, please contact us via the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ProQR in the Community
ProQR’s Guiding Principles
- We are committed to the communities we serve and emphasize a patient-centric approach in everything we do.
- We value patients as experts and strive to integrate real-life insights into our decision-making throughout the drug development process.
- We act with a sense of urgency and purpose in the interest of patients.
- We believe in early and consistent engagement and being transparent with the patient community.