Corporate RecruiterApply for Corporate Recruiter . Opens in new window.
ProQR Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotech company listed on NASDAQ with offices in Leiden, the Netherlands and Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. ProQR is focused on the development of game changing RNA therapies for severe genetic rare diseases. Our mission is to help patients by creating new medicines. A team of 160 enthusiastic ProQRians from all walks of life and more than 30 different nationalities is up to this challenge. We have the passion and commitment to make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve.
Our HR department is currently looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our team. In this role you will manage our end-to-end recruitment process for our company, as well as developing and driving recruitment initiatives.
Location: Leiden, NL preferred but we are open to considering candidates who would work remotely.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle in Europe, being the main point of contact for hiring managers, candidates and agencies.
- Hire the most suitable candidates for our vacancies, which includes reviewing applications, sourcing candidates, job posting, conducting interviews, following up with candidates and working closely with hiring managers.
- Support the recruitment team in solving any issues that arise and maintaining traction in all our vacancies.
- Ensure an equitable, diverse and inclusive end to end recruitment process.
- Together with our other recruiter and the VP HR, support the design and implementation of recruitment initiatives aimed at improving overall recruitment processes and systems, increasing the visibility of the brand for potential candidates and ensuring that hiring managers follow best practices in recruitment.
- Handle all job requests and distribute vacancies in the team in an equitable manner.
- Be a brand ambassador: communicate our values and initiatives with candidates and external stakeholders.
- Manage the recruitment budget, together with the VP HR and Finance team.
- Ensure the acquisition of reference checks and all other requirements for potential new hires.
- Manage referrals and internal candidates effectively.
- Keep the recruitment files and systems up to date.
- Support the HR team Europe on other HR initiatives as needed and where time allows.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources or relevant
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an in-house recruitment role – end-to-end recruitment process experience, working with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Experience within the field of Life sciences/ Biotech or Medical
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with hiring managers and colleagues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Proactive, dynamic, with great attention to details
- Excellent computer knowledge and general skills to learn new systems
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks
- Team management experience is preferred.
- Hands-on attitude, with the ability to think strategically.
- Knowledge of and interest in justice, equity, diversity and inclusion within the recruitment context.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change quickly.
ProQR as an employer
As an employer, we are a true believer of the value of a workforce in which people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to develop themselves, personally and professionally. We believe that happy and energized people, working well together in an environment in which they thrive, will do phenomenal and awesome things.
We are committed to ensure that no employee, candidate or job applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of race, age, disability, pregnancy, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership status. At ProQR we want to create an inclusive culture where everyone can be valued for who they are and in which individual differences and the contributions in all forms are recognized and valued.
We offer an exciting and innovative working environment in a very committed organization, with the following benefits:
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 vacation days
- An annual performance bonus
- Stock options
- A premium-free pension plan
- A commuting allowance
- A subsidized staff restaurant
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited (un)healthy snacks and drinks
- Employee events (boot camp, chair massage and other social events)
Do you think you can contribute in achieving our mission? If so, we’re looking forward to receiving your application by filling out our application form.
Please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
You can contact Laura Faber via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.