Internship Data Scientist (Data analytics for Operations, Clinical Trials and Compliance)
Data Analytics for Operations, Clinical Trials and Compliance.
Study: Information Studies – Data Science or equivalent (For example: Business Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science & engineering.)
Location: We are looking for a student- candidate who is already based in the Netherlands.
Full time for 6 months (adaptable in consultation). Preferred start date ASAP.
Multiple data sources exist within ProQR which hold valuable information. These large and complex datasets need to be made more accessible, understandable, and useable for the business. This can be achieved by translating business requirements and combine datasets into consistent and organized data visualizations using advanced technologies.
This project will result in more informed, efficient, and fast decision making.
All activities are performed in collaboration with supervisor and business key stakeholders. Initial focus will be the financial dashboards following further roll-out to clinical trial status, compliance status and/or project updates.
- Create overview of advantages and disadvantage of available dashboard generating tools (like PowerBI) and come with recommendation and choose tool.
- Work with the business to define requirements, explain possibilities and limitations, build the required templates, and perform data analytics.
- Build interactive dashboards that provide clear insights into what is happening in the organization, make better sense of the data and support decision making.
- Transfer knowledge to the business, educate business on data literacy.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master, preferably senior student.
- Experienced in utilizing data analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI) and applying analytical techniques for data retrieval, visualization and reporting.
- Translate departmental gaps/needs to templates and data visualization.
- Ability to communicate about data in an easy language to key stakeholders.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning.
- Solution oriented and result driven.
- English communication skills, both written and verbal; the ability to convey your message to team members and other stakeholders.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Option to work from home, flexible working hours, stipend.
Do you think you can contribute in achieving our mission? If so, we’re looking forward to receiving your application by filling out our application form. Please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
You can contact Laura Faber via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.