IT Junior Business Analyst
ProQR Therapeutics is a company on a mission to change lives and transform the world of medicine. We are driven by a passion for discovering and developing cutting-edge RNA therapies that have the potential to address the unmet needs of individuals and families affected by both common and rare diseases.
At ProQR, we are not content with simply treating the symptoms of disease. Our goal is to provide life-changing therapies that address the root cause of illnesses, giving patients and their families new hope for the future. With the power of our innovative proprietary Axiomer® RNA editing technology, we believe that we can potentially create a new class of medicines that could make untreatable diseases treatable.
So join us on this exciting journey towards a brighter, healthier future. With the passion, dedication, and expertise of our team, we are confident that we can make a real difference in the lives of the communities we serve.
We are currently looking for an IT Junior Business Analyst (full time) to join our IT department who will report to the Director Information Technology.
Location: Leiden, NL
Your role as an IT Junior Business Analyst at ProQR Therapeutics will be to maintain and improve our IT landscape, acting as the liaison between our business and our outsourcing partners. Understanding the needs of our business, you will be responsible for managing implementations by the experts of our SAP S/4HANA and Basware partners.
Additionally, you will play a critical role in ensuring compliance with SOX regulations, participating in audits and executing controls in the IT environment.
As a small IT team, we need someone with a hands-on mentality and a willingness to assist in other IT areas when needed. Although you can rely on the first, second, and third-line support of our IT outsourcing partner, we expect you to have some IT savviness.
Join our dynamic team today and help us drive innovation and growth in the biotech industry.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- You will be maintaining and managing the relationship with our ERP Partners, as well as plan and oversee change implementation and incident resolution.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a SOX-compliant IT environment and acting as the point of contact for internal and external auditors.
- You will manage daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual IT controls.
- In addition, you will serve as a contact for on-site support engineers and the service desk manager and manage resolution of IT issues.
- As a license administrator, you will administer user access for applications and software packages.
- You will also perform ad hoc IT duties as assigned by management.
- We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused team player who takes accountability for their work.
- You possess exceptional interpersonal, diplomatic, written, and oral communication skills and are skilled at building relationships at all levels of the organization.
- You have an innovative and solution-focused mindset, always striving for results.
- You hold a BSc degree or BBA degree or equivalent with IT/technical affinity and have 1-3 years of experience in Finance/IT.
- You have excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
- You thrive under pressure and can work efficiently to meet tight deadlines.
ProQR as an employer
As an employer, we are a true believer of the value of a workforce in which people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to develop themselves, personally and professionally. We believe that happy and energized people, working well together in an environment in which they thrive, will do phenomenal and awesome things.
We are committed to ensuring that no employee, candidate or job applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of race, age, disability, pregnancy, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership status. At ProQR we want to create an inclusive culture where everyone can be valued for who they are and in which individual differences and the contributions in all forms are recognized and valued.
We offer an exciting and innovative working environment in a very committed organization, with the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 vacation days
- An annual performance bonus
- Stock options
- A premium-free pension plan
- A commuting allowance
- A subsidized staff restaurant
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee events (boot camp, Hipster café and other social events)
Do you think you can contribute to achieving our mission? If so, we’re looking forward to receiving your application by filling out our application form.
You can contact Silvia Catellani via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note that screening is part of our selection procedure.