Principal Data Manager
ProQR Therapeutics is a clinical-stage Biotech company listed on NASDAQ with offices in Leiden, the Netherlands and Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. ProQR is focused on the development of game changing RNA therapies for severe genetic rare diseases. Our mission is to help patients by creating new medicines. A team of 160 enthusiastic ProQRians from all walks of life and more than 30 different nationalities is up to this challenge. We have the passion and commitment to make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve.
Our Research & Development department is currently looking for a Principal Data Manager (Full-time) to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the data management activities from the study set up through the lock
- Drive, organize, monitor ongoing data cleaning, data review and data extraction for review committees, interims, and database lock
- Support EDC database build and testing through go live
- Supervise data transfer agreement, data reconciliation, loading, secure storage, and archiving
- Review and generate study metrics and status reports within and across several studies
Location: Leiden, NL
We expect our Principal Data Manager to have:
- University degree in applied science, mathematics, statistics, or related field
- Knowledge of SAS software and experience of work in SAS system
- Minimum of 3 years as Data Manager
- Proficient in English, spoken and written
- Understanding of GCP and GDPR
Skills and competencies that are required for making the difference:
- Analytical and accurate
- Creative thinker
- Flexible and resistant to change
- Hands-on mentality
- Pro-active attitude
- Autonomous and coachable
ProQR as an employer
As an employer, we are a true believer of the value of a workforce in which people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to develop themselves, personally and professionally. We believe that happy and energized people, working well together in an environment in which they thrive, will do phenomenal and awesome things.
We are committed to ensure that no employee, candidate or job applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of race, age, disability, pregnancy, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership status. At ProQR we want to create an inclusive culture where everyone can be valued for who they are and in which individual differences and the contributions in all forms are recognized and valued.
We offer an exciting and innovative working environment in a very committed organization, with the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 vacation days
- An annual performance bonus
- Stock options
- A premium-free pension plan
- A commuting allowance
- A subsidized staff restaurant
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited (un)healthy snacks and drinks
- Employee events (boot camp, chair massage and other social events)
Do you think you can contribute in achieving our mission? If so, we’re looking forward to receiving your application by filling out our application form.
Please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
You can contact Yessica de Brouwer via email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please note that a screening is part of our selection procedure.