ProQR Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotech company listed on NASDAQ with offices in Leiden, the Netherlands and Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. ProQR is focused on the development of game changing RNA therapies for severe genetic rare diseases. Our mission is to help patients by creating new medicines. A team of 160 enthusiastic ProQRians from all walks of life and more than 30 different nationalities is up to this challenge. We have the passion and commitment to make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve.
Our Research & Development department is currently looking for a Statistical Programmer (Full-time) to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Work with external programming team to implement statistical analysis plans
- Review and QC the production of STDM datasets, ADaM / analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures for multiple clinical trials using SAS software
- Ensure that outputs meet quality standards and project requirements
- Integrate data across multiple studies or drug programs
- Work with minimal supervision under the direction of a statistician
- Keep project team members informed of programming progress and issues requiring their attention
- Presents results of statistical analyses and assists in the preparation of abstract, manuscripts and / or presentation to conferences
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
Location: Leiden, NL
We expect our Statistical Programmer to have:
- University degree in applied science, mathematics, statistics, or related field
- Knowledge of SAS software and experience of work in SAS system
- Minimum of 5 years of SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with extensive knowledge of drug submission requirements, relevant ICH and FDA/EMA guidelines and CDISC standards
- Good knowledge of programming logic, and macro programming is preferred
- Proficient in English, spoken and written
- Experience within clinical trials and biostatistics
Skills and competencies that are required for making the difference:
- Analytical and accurate
- Creative thinker
- Flexible and resistant to change
- Hands-on mentality
- Pro-active attitude
- Autonomous and coachable
ProQR as an employer
As an employer, we are a true believer of the value of a workforce in which people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to develop themselves, personally and professionally. We believe that happy and energized people, working well together in an environment in which they thrive, will do phenomenal and awesome things.
We are committed to ensure that no employee, candidate or job applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of race, age, disability, pregnancy, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership status. At ProQR we want to create an inclusive culture where everyone can be valued for who they are and in which individual differences and the contributions in all forms are recognized and valued.
We offer an exciting and innovative working environment in a very committed organization, with the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 vacation days
- An annual performance bonus
- Stock options
- A premium-free pension plan
- A commuting allowance
- A subsidized staff restaurant
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited (un)healthy snacks and drinks
- Employee events (boot camp, chair massage and other social events)
Do you think you can contribute in achieving our mission? If so, we’re looking forward to receiving your application by filling out our application form.
Please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
You can contact Yessica de Brouwer via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note that a screening is part of our selection procedure.