The year 2015 was remarkable for ProQR. We have started enrolling two clinical studies in cystic fibrosis patients and brought a second molecule forward for Leber’s congenital amaurosis. We grew our company to 125 talented and dedicated employees, expanded our headquarters in Leiden, NL and opened an office in Palo Alto, CA.
Download the Magazine and Annual Report 2015 to
read more about ProQR, our mission and progress.
Applying top-notch science to develop drugs for patients in need is what drives us. With an ingenious and persistent team of pioneers we love to welcome people who can accelerate our mission. Do you think you are ready to become a ProQRian? Let us know! Read more
Severe Genetic Disorders
More than 70,000 patients worldwide suffer from cystic fibrosis, a genetic disease with a limited life expectancy. Leber’s congenital amaurosis affects approximately 15,000 patients in the Western world and there is currently no disease modifying treatment available for this blinding disease. Learn more about our missions and how we aim to change the course of severe genetic disorders. Read more
- February 15 - 16, 2017, New York, NY - Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
- February 28, 2017 - Rare Disease Day
- March 14 - 16, 2017, Miami, FL - Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
- May 7 - 11, 2017, Baltimore, MD - Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
- June 7 - 10, 2017, Sevilla, Spain - European Cystic Fibrosis Conference (ECFS)